About Cold/ ULV Fogger
Cold/ ULV Fogger is a portable and compact fogger. The Cold ULV Fogger fogs both oil-based or water-based pesticides, disinfection applications, odor or mold control products.
This fogger has a powerful electric motor to reach a fogging distance of 39 feet, spreading droplets over the area treated. The output will vary according to the different chemical properties (viscosity levels) of the liquid that is fogged.
Ultra-low volume (ULV) fogging machines are cold fogging machines that use large volumes of air at low pressures to transform liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere. These types of Sprayers are widely used inside hotels, big offices, hospitals, flights, aircrafts, airports, and malls. As the droplets are atomized, they are most effective in sanitizing and not leaving any after-effect on the fabric or furniture or equipment.
- Works with oil or water based, acids, oxidizers, pesticides, surface sterilizers, and more
- Electric Motor :110 V, 700 W
- Electric motor output at 38,000 rpm that generates an airspeed of 426 ft per sec
- Consistent 15-25 microns
- Output: 25-150 ml/min (0.8 – 5 oz /min)
- Color: Blue
- Solution Tank: side opening for refilling polyethylene, UV-light resistant, 5 liters (1.32 Gallon) with side filling
- Spray Nozzle: double turbine type
- Flow Rate Variable: 0-150 ml/min. (0-5.07 oz/min)
- Variable flow control, 1.25-gallon solution tank
- Air Velocity: 130 m/s (426 ft/s)
- Fogging Distance: 12 m (39 ft)