Paddy thresher rice harvesting:
A Paddy thresher rice harvesting is a piece of farm equipment that threshes grain, that is, it removes the seeds from the stalks and husks. It does so by beating the plant to make the seeds fall out.
Before such machines were developed, threshing was done by hand with flails: such hand threshing was very laborious and time-consuming, taking about one-quarter of agricultural labour by the 18th century.Mechanization of this process removed a substantial amount of drudgery from farm labour. The first threshing machine was invented circa 1786 by the Scottish engineer Andrew Meikle, and the subsequent adoption of such machines was one of the earlier examples of the mechanization of agriculture. During the 19th century, threshers and mechanical reapers and reaper-binders gradually became widespread and made grain production much less laborious.
1.Simple structure: easy maintenance, as long as you can repair the bicycle can repair the machine maintenance.
2. Post-mounted operation: it is safe, convenient and quick to transfer uphill and downhill and in the field.Electric start, easier operation.
3. Conjoined structure: It is convenient to assemble and disassemble. Only four screws are needed to lift the harvesting assembly, diesel engine and chassis separately.
4. tire track: longer service life, deep mud field through stronger performance;Suitable for walking on all kinds of roads.
5. Double-tool harvesting: low stubble, high efficiency, greatly reduced fuel consumption (about 7 yuan/mu), longer service life.
6. Outer protection ring structure: no wrapping during threshing, light load, clean threshing, loss rate lower than similar type.
|Structure||Paddy thresher rice harvesting|
|Supporting engine structure form||Single cylinder|
|Type of drawing wheel /diameter(mm)/ number（piece)||Eccentric spring gear type/ 600/ 4|
|Type / diameter（mm） /leaf number（piece）||Axial flow centrifugal type /225 /1|
|Number of threshing drums（piece）||1|
|Outer diameter of main threshing drum（out diameterxlength mm）||Φ390×780|
|Concave plate type||Grid type|
|Caterpillar specifications（pitchxSection numberxwidth mm）||73x41x250|
|Pick up food way||Hand|
|Hourly productivity（hm2/h)||≥0.1||about 1.5—2mu/hour|
|Fuel consumption per unit area（kg/hm2）||≤15.5||about 1USD/hour|
|Transmission type||Gear mechanical change|
|Brake form||Brake belt type|
|Narrowest road requirements（m）||0.8|
|Maximum depth of clay feet（cm）||25||25cm|